Updates in additional modules
Bug in the tool name in the tools list is fixed.
We received a message about an annoying error. When generating the tools list, a program code was written instead of the tool name. We corrected this oversight.
We fixed a bug with resetting machine settings
Our users reported a problem annoying everyone. When creating a new project or when switching between machines, the prescribed approaches/returns were reset. This led to the generation of incorrect programs and users had to rewrite the settings. We figured out what was the reason. Now everything is working correctly.
Fixed an error in the tool library in the “Duplicate” function
Another unpleasant error occurred with the “Duplicate” function in the tool library. When the library was restarted, a duplicate of the tool remained, and the original one was deleted. We resolved this problem.
The error in the “G-code based simulation” module was fixed
Our users encountered a problem in the “G-code based simulation” module for the rail Heidenhain iTNC530. In some cases, moving along the arc might not display correctly on the model tab. We fixed the interpreter, postprocessor, and SprutCAM code. Now everything is working correctly. Error correction allows you to control the machining process entirely before transferring G-code to the machine.