In this update, we have tidied up the list of engages and retracts in the Rotary machining operation. In Roughing rotary operation, we changed the internal order of the types of engages and retracts, and fixed some errors.
- Fixed bugs in Plasma cutting operation
- Fixed bugs in the Collision avoidance function
- Fixed bugs in operations based on NC code
- Fixed bugs in 5D contour operation
- Fixed bugs in 5D surface operation
- Fixed bugs in 2D contour operation
- Fixed bugs in 2.5D contour operation
- Fixed bugs in 3D Surfacing operation
- Fixed bugs in the Finish waterline operation
- Improved chamfering operation: added plunge feed
- Improved simulation of turning operations
- Improved Generating tool list window: now it can be scaled
- Improved import of models from SolidWorks
In total, we made 96 changes to SprutCAM containing bug fixes and workflow improvements.