Drag-and-drop for message box to tech support
In SprutCAM 14 we have a new message box for technical support. In this release, we added the ability to attach files by dragging and dropping them with the mouse. Read more about the updated tech support for our users: Update in the work of tech support for users.
NC-code generated window updated.
We have updated one of the most important working windows in SprutCAM.
Similarly, the window for selecting machine, you can add any other folders to find the postprocessors. the postprocessor file is now selected in the standard file selection dialog box.
Now you can select postprocessors stored inside SprutCAM projects! When you save a project, the selected machines, tools and post processor file are also saved. if you send your project to another workstation, there is no need to send separately the kinematic model of the machine and the postprocessor.
In the screenshot above, the section with the clock icon shows the last used postprocessors, and in the section with the asterisk icon, the postprocessors that were used in the last opened projects.
We optimized the window launch process and now it opens faster.
In this release, our programmers have eliminated a number of visual problems: panel flickering, incorrect scaling of the main window, drop-down menu of the icon panel.
- Your projects in SprutCAM now load even faster.
- Fixed work of the integration module with Autodesk Inventor 2016.
- Fixed errors when importing DXF files with nested layers.
- Improved 5D surface operation.
- Улучшена работа с картой осей роботов. Improved work with the robot axis map.
- Fixed a bug in the Hole machining operation.
- Fixed bugs in the tool library.
- Fixed bugs with the automatic part settings.
- An interpreter for ABB robots has been developed.
In total, we made 85 changes to SprutCAM containing bug fixes and workflow improvements.
Users with active technical support have already received notifications of a new release and can update.