- MachineMaker is updated: expanded support for robots
- Updated machine control panel
New in MachineMaker
In this release, we have added support for another 5 robots.
Here is an updated list: Toshiba, Staubli, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Manutec, ABB, Aubo, Cloos, Comau, Denso, Epson, Estun, Ever, Fanuc, Hiwin, Hyundai, Kawasaki, Kuka, Motoman, Nachi, SunLIFia, Turin, Universal Robots
MachineMaker is available in SprutCAM 15 only. This application for the design of robotic cells. You can load a 3D model of the robot, add stationary tables, rotary positioners, rails, two or three-axis portals. Then import directly into SprutCAM. We had a webinar where we discussed in detail how to work with it. You can watch it on the youtube channel (Webinar in Russian).
The new machine control panel
The number of active tool is added to the machine control panel. We changed the Remember state section and added a toggle to make it visible. By default, this section is no longer displayed.
- Added PTP-Pos support for Kuka interpreter
- Modified measure mode
- Improved work with projects with more than 300 operations
- Improved work with Rhinoceros
- Improved Pick and Place operation
- Improved MTM interception operation
- Improved Adaptive Lathe Operation
- Improved work with loops
- Changed user forms to connect NCTuner
- Fixed bugs in rough turning operation
- Fixed bugs in modeling
- Fixed bugs in the Pick and Place operation
- Fixed bugs when working with new snap-in
- Fixed bugs with visualization
- Fixed bugs in 5D Contour operation
- Fixed bugs in 5D mesh operation
- Fixed bugs when recognizing chamfers
- Fixed errors with engages and retracts
- Fixed bugs in 4D Contour operation
- Fixed bugs with groove recognition
- Fixed bugs when working with the cutting data calculator
- Fixed errors when importing STEP files
- Fixed bugs when working with Tool list
- Fixed bugs when working with KOMPAS 3D
- Fixed bugs in sorting mode
- Fixed bugs in the avoid collision function
A total of 90 changes were made to SprutCAM containing bug fixes and workflow improvements.
Users with active technical support have already received notifications of a new release and can update.