Please read before download software and/or using the software. By download the software and/or using the software, you indicate your acceptance of the following License Agreement.
For the usage of Sprut Technology LTD software program
This software License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and SPRUT Technology LTD (Software manufacturer). By opening the sealed software packet and/or using the software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
GRANT OF LICENSE
- This License Agreement permits you to use one copy of the SPRUT Technology software program included in this package (the SOFTWARE) on one (single) computer.
- The SOFTWARE is owned by SPRUT Technology LTDor its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions and all other applicable national laws, and also by regulations of the present License Agreement, which are obligatory for all involved persons and thus extended by this its action on themselves.
- The Free Restricted version of the SOFTWARE is available and can be legally used in all countries except Russia and Germany.
- You must not:
* Use the SOFTWARE or allow using the SOFTWARE on more than one (single) computer or work-station (network) simultaneously;
* Copy or record written materials, accompanying the SOFTWARE, completely or in parts;
* Sell, rent the SOFTWARE or give it use;
* Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble even for temporary the SOFTWARE.
- SPRUT Technology LTDwarrants that the SOFTWARE will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of receipt.
- Within the duration of that time, your supplier will replace any defective physical media and all other materials, which do not allow proper use of the SOFTWARE.
- SPRUT Technology LTDguaranties, that media and technical documentation contain all the materials necessary for usage of the SOFTWARE.
- If any violations of the terms of the License Agreement are revealed, the warranty will be acknowledged void and SPRUT Technology LTDwill not carry any responsibility for the correct operation of the SOFTWARE.
- SPRUT Technology LTDand its suppliers disclaim all other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the SOFTWARE, and the accompanying written materials.
- Under no circumstances shall SPRUT Technology LTDbe liable for direct or indirect losses, if such losses arose as a result of usage of the SOFTWARE.
Your registration number coincides with the number of the License Agreement. For product support, please refer to your supplier. Registered users can avail themselves of the following services and rights:
* regular receipt of information regarding newer versions of the SOFTWARE;
* supply of newer versions of the SOFTWARE with a discount;
* consultations about any problems which may arise during the use of the SOFTWARE by phone or e-mail;
If any mistakes in the Program or documentation appear, please contact your local supplier. Should your local supplier be unable to help you with your problem, you can refer to the SPRUT Technology Technical Support Service. If the information regarding the mistake are confirmed, all necessary actions to eliminate it will be taken.
Feedback, Updating and Data Collection: You may contact SPRUT Technology LTD with input regarding your reactions, comments, and suggestions for improvement regarding the SOFTWARE, including but not limited to usability, missing features, functional errors and bug reports. All such reports and other feedback you provide to SPRUT Technology LTD may be used by SPRUT Technology LTD for any purpose whatsoever without royalties or other compensation of any kind to you, and SPRUT Technology LTD will be the sole owner of any and all programs, documentation, inventions or improvements developed by SPRUT Technology LTD that may relate to such reports and feedback. You agree that SPRUT Technology LTD may collect and use information gathered as part of support and other services provided to you. You acknowledge and agree that the Software may cause your Device to automatically connect to the Internet to check for updates or upgrades that may be available for automatic download to your Device and to let SPRUT Technology LTD know that any such update or upgrade has installed successfully. SPRUT Technology LTD may also automatically collect and report back to SPRUT Technology LTD information about the SOFTWARE along with limited information about your Device, which will be used for SOFTWARE update and technical support purpose. If SPRUT Technology LTD implements automated data collection practices then you may opt out of providing such data if you have a license that authorizes Commercial Use.